[hylafax-users] Trouble setting up

I got the server almost entirely configured safe for the last part. which is the entire reason i am making the server. I want to take all incomming faxs and send them to a specified email address.  When i looked at the documentation on this it wasn't entirely clear :
"
By using this procedure, the default mail will be sent with the fax image attached to that notification mail.
Create the file etc/FaxDispatch (usually /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxDispatch) so that it contains the following lines:
	FILETYPE=tif;
SENDTO=FaxMaster;

The part im not understanding is the "faxmaster" line. is that simply replaced with the email address i want the
pdf or tif files to go to?

Michael McKenzie
www.CompRXomaha.com