[hylafax-users] e-mail notifications

Hi,

Using Debian 3.1 and HylaFAX Version 4.2.1

I've some basic hylafax installations in production.

Now i'll like to make them work better.

One of the things I need, is that all notifications sent as a result of a sent fax (failed, complete, ...) are sent to the user who generate the fax, that's simple specifying the mail of the user, but i'll like that the user receive in this same email a pdf or tiff of the the sent fax.

Also, I'll translate the contents of the mail sent when complete or fail. Where is the text for translating that information?

Thanks in advnace

Pere Pie