Re: [hylafax-users] e-mail notifications

After reading Aidan and David answers, it seems my problem would be at the client side, it will not specify the fax order correctly to get back the fax with the notification. I'll verify in that side.

Aidan, my FaxNotify, do not hace the character "/", I've pasted it in the last e-mail by error.

Thanks everybody.

While I look at the client side for the correct parameters, i'll try some faxes trhow sendfax command line from the server to see what i receive.

Pere