Re: [hylafax-users] e-mail notifications

En/na Aidan Van Dyk ha escrit:
* Pere Pie <pere.saisl@xxxxxxxxx> [090212 11:15]:

check the manual page for "notify" command, and the RETURNFILETYPE and
SENDTO variables.

notify has never supported the notion of "SENDTO".  notify sends the
notification to the "mailaddr" that the job contains.

SENDTO is a faxrcvd dispatch mechanism.

Thanks Aidan,

"mailaddr that the job contains". Usually I sent all fax from a windows workstation. I've configured a user with it's mail. But the problem is that I do not receive the fax attached with pdf or tif format. I would like to get a copy of the sent or failed fax in the notification message.

Any idea about what I'm making bad?

Thanks,

Pere Pie

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions