Re: [hylafax-users] e-mail notifications

* Pere Pie <pere.saisl@xxxxxxxxx> [090213 07:55]:

>> If you've RETURNFILETYPE in FaxNotify, and are getting the notify
>> emalis, but without attachments, I have no idea why.
>>
>> But at this point, you haven't even made it clear if you're even getting
>> *any* notification mails your expecting.  Did you even submit the job
>> requesting notification?  With sendfax, that's the -D/-N/-R options.  I
>> have no idea what config/option your windows client would need.
>>
>> a.
>>

> My faxmaster emial acount is receiving the notification from uucp user,
> this is a sample

Yes, but the "Faxmaster" email *isn't* the user notification, and will
never get the documents attached.  It's called "RETURNFILETYPE" because
the documents will be attached to the "return" notification, sent to the
user (if the user requests it).

>                Sender: root
>              Mailaddr: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will get a notification email (only if the job
was submitted requesting notification), and if RETURNFILETYPE is set
correctly, it should have the document attached to it.

> FaxNotify file is :
>

>        /RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;
>        NOTIFY_FAXMASTER/

That doesn't look correct. It should be basic straight shell script,
something like:
	RETURNFILETYPE=pdf
with no leading /

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103