[hylafax-users] Dialogic Diva 4BRI-8 PCI - Waiting for modem to come ready

Hallo,

i installed the latest drivers and copy pasted the config from
http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/slnxen/hylafax.asp

But when I start hylafax the two modems i configured do not come online:

> # faxstat
> HylaFAX scheduler on FaxServer2.local: Running
> Modem ttyds01 (123456): Waiting for modem to come ready
> Modem ttyds08 (456789): Waiting for modem to come ready

The ISDN Link should be Ok, we tested it with a regular ISDN phone.

Any ideas?

tia - tobi