Re: [hylafax-users] What command can I use to display runningservice.

Ramon F. McDougall typed (on Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 05:15:44PM -0500):
| Ok, I tried the command and faxq and hfaxd both start. HylaFAX documentation
| States that is the server program that listens for incoming phone call and
| either handles each call directly or hands it off to an appropriate program.
|
| Faxgetty is started by init(8C) is that the same as init.d?

init(8C) refers to the man page for init which is in Section 8c of
/usr/man/*.

init.d is a directory.

Since you ask so many basic questions, perhaps you need to employ a Unix
consultant to learn more about your machine.

Did you ever run faxaddmodem, BTW?

--
JP