Re: [hylafax-users] FaxAddModem

Greeting to All,

 I need to run faxaddmodem to continue my halaFAX install. When I run the command is want to know:

Serial port that modem is connected to []?

I have an USB connected modem. I know there is a listing under /dev/ttyACM0 which is associated with my modem. I

Inputed that info to the question but the script keeps asking for:

Serial port that modem is connected to []? I did a Crtl C to exit.

I’ll await your input.

Kind Regards,

Ramon

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions