[hylafax-users] Several things to resolve

Hi Guys,

Pls, I need of your help...
I have a HP ML 110 server mounted with Debian Linux lenny 2.6.22-3-686,
Postfix, Hylafax 4.4.4 and a Dialogic Diva Analog-8P 8 ports PCI Universal,
and I want to do a faxserver to manage incoming and outgoing faxes and a
mailserver to manage 2 or 3 email domains.
The developer who was working on this, left the project in the middle and I
don't know how to continue...
I was trying to see how to configure the Postfix to manage 2 or more email
domains and just one of them with the subdomain @fax.mydomain.com.ar but I
don't understand how to do it.
Faxes are delivered and received ok but I don't know how resolve the
notifications management. To be more clear: I need to send to the fax sender
the notice when the fax is successfully delivered with a copy of the message
attached (if possible). Also I need to send to the sender a notice if the
delivery fails with the reason of the fail...
Also I need to know how must I do to validate the email address of the
senders. Why?, because not all the users must be authorised to send faxes...
I was reading some documents about these things but I don't understand/know
how resolve them, I don't have knowledge about programming...
Also I was trying to contact other person in my country to do this project
but I couldn't find...

This is driving me crazy...
Can anybody help me please?

Thank you very very much in advance for the support and the patience...

Best regards,

Jorge Saraceno