[hylafax-users] problem with faxrcvd

Hi,

I changed faxrcvd under /var/spool/hylafax/bin in order to replace sendmail with nail. The problem is that from command prompt us root we can run the script properly, but when the script is running from hylafax server we never receive the mail ? Is this a problem with .mailrc/.msmtprc files and permissions for uucp user or anything else ?

(we installed hylafax on Ubuntu 7.10 and we can send/receive proper fax as tif or pdf)

Thanks,
Marin