Re: [hylafax-users] How to increase resolution of sent fax

I have followed the how to and it still does not work. still says unknown user.

main.cf

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = bitchxracing.com
mydestination = mailserver.bitchxracing.com, localhost.bitchxracing.com, localhost
relayhost = outgoing.verizon.net
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8; 10.0.0.0/24
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/ssl/cacert.bitchxracing.com.pem
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
mydomain = bitchxracing.com
virtual_minimum_uid = 6060
virtual_gid_maps = static:6060
virtual_uid_maps = static:6060
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual, mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
#virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf, hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
virtual_transport = maildrop
virtual_mailbox_base = /var/vmail/
maildrop_destination_concurrency_limit = 2
maildrop_destination_recipient_limit = 1
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient, check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/reject_over_quota, check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/rbl_recipient_exceptions, reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
smtpd_hard_error_limit = 10
smtpd_soft_error_limit = 8
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining
vacation_destination_recipient_limit = 1

/etc/postfix/virtual

@sendfax mail2fax
@sendfax.bitchxracing.com mail2fax

/etc/aliases