Re: [hylafax-users] Changing tagline on-the-fly

Am 15.10.2008 15:51 schrieb Aidan Van Dyk:

> Please, if you want to keep me in the loop, reply to me as well.
> Don't remove my address.  If I didn't want you to reply to me, I would
> set an appropriate reply-to/follow-up.

Sorry for that.

> I'm not sure what you mean by this.  I don't understand what you think
> is a "(global) variables (nkow to and used by Hylafax)".

What I meant is this: can I use the same variables in jobcontrol that I
would use in FaxDispatch? Does jobcontrol know the same
Hylafax-variables that FaxDispatch knows about? For example: can I use
$CALLERID, $FILENAME and, most important, can I query $SENDER, so the
tagline can be changed accordingly? Are these variables set when
jobcontrol is being executed?

--
Wolfgang Klein, DE - Paderborn       ,_,
PGP-Schlüssel per e-mail anfordern: (o,o) Request PGP key by e-mail: