Re: [hylafax-users] Changing tagline on-the-fly

Please, if you want to keep me in the loop, reply to me as well.
Don't remove my address.  If I didn't want you to reply to me, I would
set an appropriate reply-to/follow-up.

* Wolfgang Klein <klein.wolfg@xxxxxx> [081015 03:39]:

> Sorry, I think I made myself a little misunderstood. I'd like to know
> which (global) variables (known to and used by Hylafax) are also known
> inside the jobcontrol script, which variables I can use to make choices.
> (Variables like CALLERID etc.)

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  I don't understand what you think
is a "(global) variables (nkow to and used by Hylafax)".

JobControlCmd is the name of a program taht faxw runs on *outbound* jobs
to be able to control it.  It's a program, run with exactly one
argument, the jobid.  The program can do whatever it wants - lookup any
of the job values, look up the phase of the moon, look at the size of
the queue, etc... and then decide how to control that particular job.

But callerid only applies to inbound calls, so I' m not even sure where
that comes into the question about jobcontrol.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103