[hylafax-users] job number

Hi all,

Everything is working fine but there is one thing i would like as it would be a big plus for me.

When i send fax I receive a mail telling me that the job as been sent and it gives me my job number.
The fax receiver receive the fax with a header containing the phone number of the server, the date and time of the outgoing job, and the page number and total pages for the job.
Represented by (From %%n|%c|Page %%p of %%t)

Is it possible to let the receiver know the job number? That way i could call him back and tell him you knoe the fax number X.........

Thanks in advance
--
Guillaume Vachon (RHCE, CLP10, CTT+, CNI)
Conseiller en TI, Formateur

1963, Frank-Carrel, 201 - Québec, QC G1N 2E6
Téléphone : 418.681.2929 #123
Site web: http://www.infoglobe.ca

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions