Od: Guillaume Vachon <gvachon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Předmět: [hylafax-users] job number
Datum: 07.10.2008 15:50:01
Hi all,

Everything is working fine but there is one thing i would like as it
would be a big plus for me.

When i send fax I receive a mail telling me that the job as been sent
and it gives me my job number.
The fax receiver receive the fax with a header containing the phone
number of the server, the date and time of the outgoing job, and the
page number and total pages for the job.
Represented by (From %%n|%c|Page %%p of %%t)

Is it possible to let the receiver know the job number? That way i could
call him back and tell him you knoe the fax number X.........

Thanks in advance
--
Guillaume Vachon (RHCE, CLP10, CTT+, CNI)
Conseiller en TI, Formateur

1963, Frank-Carrel, 201 - Québec, QC G1N 2E6
Téléphone : 418.681.2929 #123
Site web: http://www.infoglobe.ca

Tomáš Novosad
mailto:kbbl@xxxxxxxx