From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthias Teege
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:48 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Hylafax client for windows command line

Moin,

can anyone recommend a command line hylafax client for Windows
(2000|XP)? I have an application which drops PDF files in a folder and
put the faxnumbers in the filename. I would like to send these files
with my hylafaxserver.

Is there any client out there, where I can change the faxnumber of a job
and resubmit it without create a new job?

Many thanks
Matthias