Re: [hylafax-users] Timing during send phase...

I got it now! Still 0:00:06 is better than 0:00:37 ;) How hard is it to add patch to hylafax to send "transmit time" along with with "modem time off hook"?

Thanks,
Marcin

Lee Howard pisze:
Marcin Giedz wrote:
Thanks for explaining this one. Can I assume that : FaxSend[27883]: SEND FAX: JOB 39 SENT in 0:00:06 is actually "call connect time" and do a patch for passing it to notify or perhaps this is still not the accurate "real time"?

It's still not accurate. The analog modem has no way to tell when the call was answered. If you're using a digital modem of sorts then the information may exist, but there's no standardized way for a Class 1 or Class 2.0 modem to indicate that the call was answered or disconnected.

The 6 seconds here represents transmit time... the time after signaling is detected until the time when hangup occurs.

Thanks,