Re: [hylafax-users] IRQ Overload

Thanks much for the response.. Ill look into reporting the issue to my
kernel maintainer.

You mention below mainpine is trying to create a work-around? Im
curious do you have any idea what form that work-around will take? An
update to the fax boards firmware or some such thing or some
alternative serial driver for linux?

Thanks again
-Mike