[hylafax-users] Configure Hylafax.

Hi,

    I am completely new to Hylafax so forgive me if I don't provide all the details necessary.  I need to set up a mail account that can recieve faxes.  We are currently using sendmail as our mail server.  We are running Hylafax on Solaris 9 (SPARC).    I have no idea how to get the version of Hylafax we are using.  I have searched for the hylfax.alpha file but found nothing.

Basically the set up we have is that pdf's are faxed to us on a certain number and then they are forwarded to the email address datafax@xxxxxxxxxx.  I need to be able to configure Hylafax to recieve the faxes from a new number that we have to set up.  These faxes will be coming from a different country.  So basically I need to set up a Hylafax to recieve faxes from this number and forward them on to datafax@xxxxxxxxxx.  Below is the directories where we have Hylafax set up.  If you need anymore information please let me know.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

/var/spool/fax/config

/opt/hylafax

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Gerard Whelan
Unix System Administrator
ICON Clinical Research

Tel: + 353 (1) 291 2137
Email: Gerard.Whelan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.iconclinical.com

ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information
that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that
ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.
Thank You,
ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown
Dublin 18
Ireland
Registered number: 145835

***Please note that starting Monday July 14th ICON has standardized on the iconplc.com domain name***

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions