[hylafax-users] Debugging Fax to E-Mail

Hey all,

There any known guidelines or tips to debugging fax-to-e-mail functionality out of HylaFax?  I need to find where things aren't working, cause as far as I can tell, my /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxDispatch file is all kosher, all the other components seem to work fine (sometimes after a few good kicks, but that's a different story).  I think my Mail server may be rejecting them due to the spam filters (it's Exchange 2007), but I'm, not sure.  Message Tracking shows nothing from Hylafax is being received, so I'm a bit stumped.

Thanks!,

Joshua Kinard
jkinard@xxxxxxxxxxx