Re: [hylafax-users] Fax error, but fax file seems fine

On Aug 11, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Siri Vias Khalsa wrote:
I would recommend just doing it at the end of the script - then you will
have the files as soon as they are ready, as opposed to just on the half
hour. You also don't have to check for files in use; Files are not "in
use" except when actively being written to.

I'll switch back to this method. We used the other method because we specifically wanted the file processing to happen on a schedule, but that's not so important any more. The "file in use" was the way to make sure (I thought) that we didn't move a fax file during reception.

Thanks for your answers and advice.