Re: [hylafax-users] DTMF routing

Hi,

you wrote

> Hello,
> routing to eamils is done by faxrvd script, which includes "etc/FaxDispatch" file
> FaxDispatch is used to set recepients of the email
> simple FaxDIspatch can look like this
> SENDTO=FaxMaster;                               # by default email to FaxMaster
> FILETYPE=pdf;                                   # in PDF format
> TEMPLATE=cz;
> case "$RECVNUMBER" in
>         *978)           SENDTO=user1@localhost;;
>         *979)           SENDTO=user2@localhost;;
>         *)              SENDTO=FaxMaster;;
> esac
> Problem is how to get the correct value into $RECVNUMBER
> When fax is received by faxgetty, faxgetty executes bin/faxrcvd
> command (or wahtever is configured as FaxRcvdCmd in config file) giving him some parameters.
> for FaxRcvdCmd config paremeter see man hylafax-config
> for faxrcvd se man faxrcvd
> one of these parameters is the destination phone number
> on one of our systems the faxrcvd is called like this (this line is
> in session log in /var/spool/hylafax/log directory)
> RECV FAX: bin/faxrcvd "recvq/fax000000041.tif" "ttyds01"
> "000000086" "" "0776993200;776993398" "0776993200;776993398"
> the last "0776993200;776993398" is the calling and the called phone number
> this values ara available in faxrcvd as $CALLID2, so if you do
> case "$CALLID2" in
>         *978)           SENDTO=user1@localhost;;
>         *979)           SENDTO=user2@localhost;;
>         *)              SENDTO=FaxMaster;;
> esac
> the faxes should be routed appropriately to called number
> However the format of $CALLIDn variables can vary depending on modem
> Some modems do not show calling and called phone numbers by
> default. To do so, you have to explicitly ask for it.
> This ca be done by adding 'ModemResetCmds:         "AT#CID=15" ' to
> modem config file (etc/config.modem name)
> This line says then whenever modem is initiated (virtualy every
> time it is used), it is set to present caller ID in a formated string.
> Consult "AT#CID" modem command somewhere on the web.
> Hope this helps
> Have a nice day
> Tomas Novosad

I had a similar problem with Eicon Diva Card not showing the number
the fax has been sent to.
I googled a lot and found that you have to use
AT#CID=15
in combination with
RingExtended CIDName CIDNumber

like this:
ModemResetCmds:         "AT#CID=15"
RingExtended:           "RING;"
CIDName:                "RING;"
CIDNumber:              "RING;"

I think you could also use decimal 2 instead of 'RING'
See also  http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2006-01/msg00119.php

I hope I could help somehow. If I made a mistake posting in here,
this is my first post and sorry then.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
listensammler@xxxxxxxxx[IMAP]