Re: [hylafax-users] Termination of c2faxrecv failed

bodo@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:

Hi Bodo,

thank you for your advise.

I found the responsible entry
   fr:35:respawn:/usr/bin/c2faxrecv -q "/var/spool/fax"
in /etc/inittab.

respawn means that the process will be restarted whenever it terminates.

I commented out the line and told init to re-examine the /etc/inittab file with
init q

Regards

Alex