[hylafax-users] problem with notify

Hi all.

my problem is the following : since I migrated from hylafax 4.3.0 version to hylafax+ 5.2.6 I stopped receiving notification

of sent faxes.

The inbound (received) faxes are routed in pdf to external mail address via FaxDispatch, and they are still perfectly OK.

I migrated to 5.2.6+ in order to use FaxAccounting script and store the fax result into a mysql database, and it works very well

I never had any FaxNotify file into /var/spool/hylafax/etc...

I am sending faxes via a client program (igsuite) requesting notification for any fax result.

The questions are:

Is the FaxNotify mandatory in hylafax +  ?

If yes, which is the easyest FaxNotify to implement ?

And, last, is it possible for FaxAccounting to interfear with the notification process ?

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions