[hylafax-users] About Add, delete User

May I know how to list all the current fax user?

I open /var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd

It look like this

# hosts.hfaxd
# This file contains permissions and password for every user in
# the system.
#
# For more information on this biject, please see its man page
# and the commands faxadduser and faxdeluser.
4.244.4.91:21::
4\.244\.:::
^admin@:100:hyR/mKopGGJJo:ENe6M/K9bm.KE
^userfax@:101

Can I just delete or add user by alter this file?
Why when I add a new user it will appear this symbol ^ ?
Is it the correct syntax?

Is there got any alternative command to list all the Fax user?

Thank

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions