[hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.4.4-2 Debian, broken status codes

Hello guys,

I am trying to debug why my failed fax notifications show only a numerical status code message, instead of a verbal one? I understand that it should be showing me a textual description of the error, but yet i see:

Your job to <number removed> failed because:

statuscode:2

Any ideas? Is there a config option someplace that might be responsible for this?

Dayton

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions