Re: [hylafax-users] "503 Bad time to send" error when sending faxes

Doing a few tests on other systems I found out that the reason for the
error must be that the java vm which runs the client has another
timezone set than the hylafax server.

The system's timezone is set to MET (middle european time). There was
a java bug where the jvm interpreted MET as Iranian time, but it has
been fixed a long time ago. Setting the timezone for the java vm
manually doesn't help either so I think it could be a similar bug in
hylafax.

Is there any way to set the timezone for hylafax?

--
Stefan Unterhofer

enerbility software gmbh
Hackhofergasse 18