Re: [hylafax-users] "503 Bad time to send" error when sending faxes

Thank you for your help, hope I can do something with that.

Could it be an error within hylafax, since KILLTIME values are always
referred to a date in the future nad the server doesn't even accept
values that are below 000000. Maybe a case of misconfiguration or a
general bug with 4.2.1?