Re: [hylafax-users] "503 Bad time to send" error when sending faxes

* Stefan Unterhofer <stefan.unterhofer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080213 05:38]:
> I'm submitting the jobs with the gnu-hylafax java api which accesses
> hylafax through the new protocol. I don't modify the sendtime (should
> be now, by default), and the killtime is set to 000256.
>
> Is there any documentation on the hylafax protocol or can you explain
> in which format hylafax requires sendtime and killtime to be?

The protocol/server has a help command built-in which is usefull too:
	Trying 127.0.0.1...
	Connected to localhost.
	Escape character is '^]'.
	220 pepper.home.highrise.ca server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.5.CVS) ready.
	USER aidan
	230 User aidan logged in.
	JPARM HELP
	214-The following JPARM commands are recognized (* =>'s unimplemented).
	   ACCTINFO*       FROMUSER        NTRIES          TOLOCATION
	   BEGBR           FROMVOICE       OWNER           TOTDIALS
	   BEGST           GROUPID         PAGECHOP        TOTPAGES
	   CHOPTHRESHOLD   HRES*           PAGELENGTH      TOTTRIES
	   CLIENT          JOBID           PAGEWIDTH       TOUSER
	   COMMENTS        JOBINFO         PASSWD          TOVOICE
	   COMMID          JOBTYPE         POLL            TSI
	   COVER           LASTTIME        REGARDING       USECONTCOVER
	   DATAFORMAT      MAXDIALS        RETRYTIME       USEXVRES
	   DIALSTRING      MAXPAGES        SCHEDPRI        USEECM
	   DOCUMENT        MAXTRIES        SENDTIME        USETAGLINE
	   DONEOP          MINBR           STATE           USRKEY
	   EXTERNAL        MODEM           STATUS          VRES
	   ERRORCODE       NDIALS          STATUSCODE      HELP
	   FAXNUMBER       NOTIFY          SUBADDR
	   FROMCOMPANY     NOTIFYADDR      TAGLINE
	   FROMLOCATION    NPAGES          TOCOMPANY
	214 Direct comments to FaxMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	JPARM HELP SENDTIME
	214 Syntax: JPARM SENDTIME [NOW|YYYYMMDDHHSS]
	JPARM HELP LASTTIME
	214 Syntax: JPARM LASTTIME [DDHHSS]
	QUIT
	221 Goodbye.
	Connection closed by foreign host.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103