Re: [hylafax-users] "503 Bad time to send" error when sending faxes

Stefan Unterhofer wrote:
Thank you for your help, hope I can do something with that.

Could it be an error within hylafax, since KILLTIME values are always
referred to a date in the future nad the server doesn't even accept
values that are below 000000. Maybe a case of misconfiguration or a
general bug with 4.2.1?

It certainly could be a HylaFAX bug. Updating would be the first order of business, I think, once anyone runs into trouble with software.

Thanks,