Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX+ FTP Listing

* Davie Lynn <davielynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080220 11:10]:
> -rw----     7       14      ECCM    18Aug07 fax000003982.tif
> #1            #2      #3      #4            #5            #6
>
> I know #1 is the fax style permissions (without any group bits).
> I thought #2 was the link count but then i realized the link count is 1.
> I know #3 is the group id.
> I thought to start with #4 was the owner but the owner of the file is
> uucp.  So what's field #4?
> I know what fields #5 and #6 are.
>
> So my question is what is fields #2 and #4 because I'm writing a custom
> hylafax client that communications with hfaxd via port 4559.

Look at the faxstat man page, at the RcvFmt setting.  IT describes what
all the fields are.  You can make your client set any RcvFmt you find
best for your needs.  "faxstat -v" will give you an example of setting
RcvFmt.  You can change RcvFmt in ~/.hylarc if you want to experiment
wiht various recvfmt settings.

In *my* installation, RcvFormat is set to:
	-> RCVFMT
	200 %-7m %4p%1z %-8.8o %14.14s %7t %f
and faxstat prints:
	Protect Page  Owner        Sender/TSI  Recvd@ Filename
	-rw-r--    1  14        XXXXXXXXXXXXX DDMmmYY faxXXXXXXXXX.tif

It looks like your format is similar.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103