[hylafax-users] Autodeleting fax after email via FaxDispatch

I'm new to Hylafax - but am pleasantly surprised how easy it was to setup!  My asterisk+Hylafax server is now able to receive faxes.

I automatically get the fax as a PDF attachment using a simple FaxDispatch file, but the file remains in the received queue.  I would like it to be deleted once it has been emailed (either immediately after email or within X days of emailing).

Is there a way to automatically delete a fax once it has been emailed to the user?

Thanks,
Michelle

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions