Re: [hylafax-users] Autodeleting fax after email via FaxDispatch

* Michelle Dupuis <support@xxxxxx> [080220 11:31]:
> I'm new to Hylafax - but am pleasantly surprised how easy it was to setup!
> My asterisk+Hylafax server is now able to receive faxes.
>
> I automatically get the fax as a PDF attachment using a simple FaxDispatch
> file, but the file remains in the received queue.  I would like it to be
> deleted once it has been emailed (either immediately after email or within X
> days of emailing).
>
> Is there a way to automatically delete a fax once it has been emailed to the
> user?

faxcron will automatically delete it after a period (I think the default
period is 7 days)

You can change what faxcron uses.  I thin most installs have faxcron
run from cron.daily or something similar.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103