[hylafax-users] Receive queue permissions question

I've struggled with permissions on received files, and have set my config permission to 0644 now.

Existing faxes I have chmod'ed to 644 as well.  However, my hylafax client, WHFC still will not allow me to retrieve these faxes.

Is received fax permission tracked somewhere else?  Any way to reset permissions on old faxes?

Thanks,
Michelle

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions