[hylafax-users] [newbie] hylafax does not answer

Dear all,
after my problem with sending was solved, now I am in the middle of testing in receiving faxes.

I tried to send a fax from my other number, the hylafax does not respond at all. I do not get fax tone, so my other number fax machine does not send the fax.

although, in my /etc/inittab already has

mo:2345:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0
t2:23:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0

the modem is in ttyS0

If you need more information, please feel free contact me and I will be happy to answer it.

--
Eko Budiharto

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions