[hylafax-users] Hylafax on Embedded System

Hello! I'd like to know if anyone on the list has experience with Hylafax/Hylafax+ on an embedded device such as a low power platform with an ARM/MIPS/BlackFin CPU. We're currently in the planning stage for a project that would require a very small low power fanless system (not mini/pico/nano itx) that would be running Hylafax. There would be minimal processing on the unit, basically reception of faxes and storage to an external memory unit. Would a 500Mhz CPU in any of the flavors listed above be sufficient? Are there any potential problems compiling Hylafax on any of these 'alternative' platforms? Unless a better alternative is suggested, we'll most likely be using uClinux for the OS on this device.

In short, I'm hoping someone has experience with Hylafax on an embedded platform and would be willing to lend a helpful email here or there as we progress through planning. Thank you.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332