[hylafax-users] HyalaFax and AvantFax, confused!

Hello,

Maybe this isn't the right and best place to talk abou avantfax, but they're
related.
I simply can't understand, besides AvantFax being a Web interface and
archive for faxes, the main roles of both. I mean, who is really responsible
to get the faxes and put them in tiff in the recvq? Hylafax only process the
received and sent faxes and avantfax uses hylafax's received tiff files to
display it to the user in pdf and with archived and associated with a
phonebook?

Any links, articles or other things for me to understand this step by step?

Thanks,
Teixeira