Re: [hylafax-users] HyalaFax and AvantFax, confused!

Tiago Teixeira wrote:
I mean, who is really responsible
to get the faxes and put them in tiff in the recvq?

HylaFAX.

Hylafax only process the
received and sent faxes and avantfax uses hylafax's received tiff files to
display it to the user in pdf and with archived and associated with a
phonebook?

I don't use AvantFax, but I would guess that this is accurate, yes.

Any links, articles or other things for me to understand this step by step?

Understand how HylaFAX works? http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto