Re: [hylafax-users] Having problems faxing to Telogy Networks equipment

Andrew Rinaldi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When you say "my setup has been working fine for over a year" do you mean
> that you've been able to send to +4545120021 for that long without any
> problems ?

No, I meant that my outgoing fax setup has been working fine for other
numbers.

> As far as I'm aware, Telogy only make IP based equipment.... so, maybe
> that's your problem.
>
> Telling us the modem make/model and HylaFAX version is always helpful.

Yeah, sorry - it's a plain (and ancient) no-name 56K faxmodem. Hylafax
is version 4.3.3.
I can provide the full logs of the fax-attempts that have failed, if
that's useful.

thanks
Per Jessen, Zurich