[hylafax-users] 回复: Re: One question about sending fax...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your information.

But for a traditional fax machine, normally when i
fax, I dial the number first, and then if I hear the
beeps(carrier signal?) I press the "Start" button on
the machine, and it's done.

Sometimes instead of the beeps, i hear people say
"hello" on the phone, and I have to ask them to give
the fax signal before everything goes on.

Therefore I think it's better if hylafax can
distinguish
between fax carrier signal and voice. And for voice
condition, hylafax can play a message first and wait
for the carrier signal.

Regards,

Dennis

--- Andrew Rinaldi <andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>写道: