Re: [hylafax-users] Failing faxes

Richard Morris wrote:
We were sending faxes out today and noticed that an above average number of faxes were failing. When I looked into it further, there were two types of errors that were common. I have attached two session logs and I was wondering if someone could tell me what was going on?

The two logs that you submitted both look like line problems... audio problems. If the modem isn't malfunctioning and if there isn't a PBX or phone system between the modem and the telco, then you probably would want to contact the telco to see if they notice a problem.

Thanks,