Destination: 400
Sender: root
Mailaddr: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pages: 1
Receiver: NothingSetup
Quality: Normal
Page Width: 215 (mm)
Page Length: 279 (mm)
Signal Rate: 9600 bit/s
Data Format: JBIG
Remote Equipment: HylaFAX Remote Station: HylaFAX (tm) Version 5.2.0
Modem: iaxmodem2
Submitted From: gollum.x101.com
JobID: 1228
GroupID: 1228
CommID: c000008223

Processing time was 0:00:32.

---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

The following documents were submitted for transmission and are
available on the server for reuse until they are automatically
purged when this job is removed. Documents may also be manually
removed using the faxrm command; consult faxrm(1) for information.

Filename                 Size Type
docq/doc1288.ps          5754 PostScript