Re: [hylafax-users] modem locked on error

Lee Howard wrote:
GianLuca Sarto wrote:
I found a page citing this command, and I added it to config.ttyS0:

Class1SwitchingCmd: "<delay:7>"

Might it help?

I guess it's possible... but if it does fix it then the problem is hardware (modem) releated.

Lee.

Lee,

I think we got it, because we received 47 faxes since last reboot, so far.
What's in the Class1SwitchingCmd: "<delay:7>" ?
Does it work for other classes, such as 1.0? I guess not.

I found this config for a MT5634:

ModemType: Class1 # use this to supply a hint
ModemResetCmds: ATZX3
ModemFlowControl: rtscts # many firmwares have broken software flow control
Class1TMConnectDelay: 400 # counteract quick CONNECT response
ModemDialCmd: ATDT0,%s Class1Cmd: AT+FCLASS=1 # command to enter class 1
Class1EOPWaitCmd: "<delay:9>"
Class1TCFWaitCmd: "<delay:7>"
Class1PPMWaitCmd: "<delay:7>"
Class1MsgRecvHackCmd: "" # command to avoid +FCERROR before image
Class1TCFResponseDelay: 75 # 75ms delay between recv TCF & response
Class1SendMsgDelay: 75 # 75ms delay after training
Class1SwitchingCmd: "<delay:7>"
Class1TrainingRecovery: 1500 # 1.5sec delay after training failure
Class1RecvAbortOK: 200 # wait 200ms for abort response
Class1FrameOverhead: 4 # 4 byte overhead in recvd HDLC frames
Class1RecvIdentTimer: 40000 # 35+5secs waiting for ident frames
Class1TCFMaxNonZero: 10 # max 10% of data may be non-zero
Class1TCFMinRun: 1000 # min run is 2/3rds of TCF duration

Should I add these parameters too?

thanks for your support,
-Gian