[hylafax-users] wts - 12 port fax setup

I omitted to state that the v.17 support (14k4) is FAX speed. The modems are
v.34 (33k6) data.
----------
I have a 12-port rack mount modem pool with a Digiboard 16 port intelligent
controller. All inter connecting cables included.
Modem cards support to v.17 (14k4 speed)
Optional - the dual cpu P2-450 Linux / Hylafax computer that runs it all.

Very reliable entry level setup. All items in very nice 'server room'
condition.

Situated in Auckland, New Zealand. Will ship overseas.

Contact me off list with any enquiries. I have photos available.

Kind regards,

Michael Hallager