[hylafax-users] CALLID modification in DynamicConfig script

LS,
I am enabling DID/CallID in Hylafax with my faxmodems and switchboard.
The switchboard/PBX prefixes the actual DID with "garbage". This garbage I would
like to remove before passing it to the DID routing scripts (I am implementing AvantFAX, btw)

I have been trying to using the DynamicConfig script to alter the CallIDx parameters. In this
script I want to take a proper substring of CallID3, to keep the actual DID without the garbage.
However, in the logs I can see that the faxrcvd script still receives the original value of the CallID3 parameter,
ie with the garbage still prefixed. The changes I have made to to the CALLID3 variable are not
passed further in the Hylafax/faxgetty process.

My DynamicConfig script writes on STDOUT the following strings:
CALLID3: 1234
CallID3: 1234
CallId3: 1234

Is it at all possible through the DynamicConfig script to alter the CALLID parameters,
ie the ones that the faxgetty process passes to the faxrcvd script?

Can somebody shed some light on this issue?

Thx.

begin:vcard
fn:Yves Carlier
n:Carlier;Yves
org:BARC NV;IT Dept.
adr:;;Industriepark Zwijnaarde 3B;Gent;;9052;Belgium
email;internet:Yves.Carlier@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:IT Director
tel;work:+32 9 329.2.329
tel;fax:+32 9 329.2.330