Re: [hylafax-users] How to include TagLine in PDF attached to notification email

Hi, I would like to achieve this too, but I don't know how to
force faxsend to write his output to the disk.

Do I need to modify the faxsend source?

Which format the output file would be?

Is it possible to substiture the .ps file in /docq with the one
coming from faxsend, so that when bin/notify is called the new
file would be used?

Many thx for your kind answers.

Bye,
  Angelo