Re: [hylafax-users] faxing over sip

Fernando,

>I'm fed up with hearing that Fax over IP doesn't work at all:

I don't think anyone is arguing that Fax over IP doesn't work at all.
However, many people who have tried to implement Fax over IP do not have the
same experience as yourself.... possibly one variable here is that you are
working for a fairly large company and maybe the network that you run over
is managed in a way that is not available to most small
companies/individuals.

The main thrust of my argument is that HylaFAX + Good Fax Board + POTS will
work in almost every deployment.... that is clearly not the case with Fax
over IP.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com