Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with Hylafax 4.4.1 (the error of HDLC frame too short)

I get back the version of 4.3.1 and happends the same, (may be the line??) but has a SDL and other fax running. :-(

2007/10/20, Eduardo Diaz - Gmail < ediazrod@xxxxxxxxx>:
I am running HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.3.1 (it is possible ?? )

2007/10/19, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Eduardo Diaz - Gmail wrote:

> Is very rare, because I am using the same model in other instalation
> and don't have any problem, runs perfect.

What HylaFAX version are you running on that other installation?