[hylafax-users] Modify Incoming Fax Header

Does HylaFax 5.1.8 have any configuration settings for adding/modify the header information?  Some received faxes does not contain the information.  I would like to have date/time, filename (fax000000001.tiff), and caller id on the header.

The script psmark is useful for printing the faxes but I would like my fax client software to view the faxes with the new headers.

Gear up for Halo® 3 and get a $25 Best Buy gift card. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™. Get it now!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions