Re: [hylafax-users] cover fromfax and tofax

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex srl wrote:

Hi list,
I see that I can pass, to the faxcover command, the "fromfax" and
"tofax" (respectively the from-fax-number and to-fax-number variables),
but on the ftp command side I can't to the same, like I can do with
FROMLOCATION and so on...
Looking into the source I can't see any FROMFAX or TOFAX or something
like this.

Is this right?

I don't know if this is limited to HylaFAX+, but "JPARM FROMLOCATION foo" works for me...

214-The following JPARM commands are recognized (* =>'s unimplemented).
  ACCTINFO*       FROMUSER        OWNER           TOLOCATION
  BEGBR           FROMVOICE       PAGECHOP        TOTDIALS
  BEGST           GROUPID         PAGELENGTH      TOTPAGES
  CHOPTHRESHOLD   HRES*           PAGEWIDTH       TOTTRIES
  CLIENT          JOBID           PASSWD          TOUSER
  COMMENTS        JOBINFO         POLL            TOVOICE
  COMMID          JOBTYPE         REGARDING       TSI
  COVER           LASTTIME        RETRYTIME       USECONTCOVER
  DATAFORMAT      MAXDIALS        SCHEDPRI        USEXVRES
  DIALSTRING      MAXPAGES        SENDTIME        USEECM
  DOCUMENT        MAXTRIES        SKIPPAGES       ECMTYPE
  DONEOP          MINBR           SKIPPEDPAGES    USETAGLINE
  ERRORCODE       MODEM           STATE           USRKEY
  EXTERNAL        NDIALS          STATUS          VRES
  FAXNUMBER       NOTIFY          SUBADDR         HELP
  FAXNAME         NOTIFYADDR      TAGLINE
  FROMCOMPANY     NPAGES          TIMEOFDAY
  FROMLOCATION    NTRIES          TOCOMPANY

jnew
200 New job created: jobid: 26 groupid: 26.
jparm fromlocation foo
213 FROMLOCATION set to "foo".